Thursday, February 17, 2011

6th Annual Joining FORCES Against Hereditary Cancer Conference

I recently received a brochure on the mail with information about the 6th Annual Conference on Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and thought to share it with you.

Just so you know, I have no direct relation with FORCE; I just post here the things I believe will interest my readers in one way or another. I do believe the best medicine is prevention and what a better way to prevent than being informed...

You may ask then, how do I know them? How come I got their brochure on the mail? Well, as I posted on January 16th, thanks to all of you who have bought the pocket mirrors with the image of my sculpture "Awareness," I've been able to donate the proceeds to the Downey Sisters' Fund at FORCE.

Now, back to the conference...

The Joining FORCEs 2011 conference will be held June 23-25, 2011 in Orlando, FL at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, and they welcome anyone concerned about hereditary cancer: cancer survivors, high-risk individuals, those with a BRCA mutation or family history of cancer, and health care providers who treat high-risk patients.

At the conference, attendees will have the opportunity to learn the latest information about Cancer Risk, early detection and risk reduction options, among other things... Please, click HERE to view the brochure and learn more about this conference.

Thank you for reading! I will welcome your comments as I thrive to make this blog better for you!! ...and please remember to check often the tabs on top of this post, under FOR YOUR INFO and IN THE NEWS, as I'm constantly adding new links for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment